The basic function of the Dispatcher is that of hands-on working, coordinating the day-today activities of the Dispatch and Tow Function and provide the necessary planning, guidance, motivation, organization, and control to meet the pick-up schedules and achieve the productivity goals set for the company.
- Dispatching / Tow-Book a plus
- Experience: 2-3 years’ experience as a Dispatcher in a trucking or related field.
- Required: Driver License
- Language: The position requires written / oral communication effectiveness and the understanding and knowledge of how to deal with people with varied backgrounds.
- Must be self-motivated; able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills.
- Must have Negotiation skills and the ability to deal effectively with customers and tow drivers.
- Diligent about following up on open tasks and enthusiastically pressing for completion.
- Must have strong people management, organizational and planning capabilities; be a competent administrator of policies and procedures; and have the willingness and skills to monitor and control the activities assigned.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Extremely detail oriented and capable of thinking “two steps ahead”
- Must be a leader and motivator, bringing integrity, fairness, concern for all involved and good judgment and decision making to the position.
- To assist in the maintenance of the accounting and the administration of the company.
- To carry all functions of the Accounting Clerk including good planning and execution skills, a continuing focus on quality and customer service, excellent communication skills and a consistent professional image.
- To demonstrate adherence to and performance in keeping with the goals of the company.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Process all the TRANSACTIONS in a efficient and timely manner ensuring accountability and updates.
- Double-check all critical work deliverables to minimize mistakes.
- Accounting Data Entry.
- Process account invoices.
- Pay any debt as it comes due for payment.
- Sales / Service Desk.
- Collect payment from customers.
- Issue receipts to customers.
- Record cash receipts and make deposits.
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Maintain an orderly filing system.
- Process payroll in a timely manner.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as needed.
- Maintain the accounting system and communicates with Accountant.
- Produce weekly financial reports, and monthly financial statements.